Guilty pleasures are things that may be slightly embarrassing for a profession, mature adult to confess to do and enjoying.
I am not giving up anything for Lent; however, I thought I would confess to some of my guilty little pleasures.
- I play Candy Crush at lunch. Those addictive little colored candies are a ‘gateway’ game.
- Dog Shaming photos. There are dozens of lists on Facebook and YouTube. They are all basically the same and I don’t care. I love all of them (probably because I have two little guys that could top the lists at home.)
- I saw ‘Vampire Academy’ in theaters. Yes, it is kinda a teen movie and campy. Don’t care. I had great time. Last year I attempted some of the Oscar winners. (Hey I had a weak moment of maturity) I felt boring, confused and cheated. I don’t want to spend an hour after a film trying to decipher what the h*ll it was about.
- Sometimes, I eat peanut butter off a spoon (then giving the pups peanut butter too.)
- I like asking the husband to reach things on high shelves.
- Last one is the biggie, I read (and occasionally write) romance novels.